Saturday, January 29, 2011

Sick of sick

It's been a month so I really should get back on the bandwagon with postings!

January has been a busy and action packed month for us in lots of ways. The boys and I got back into our weekly activities after the holiday slow-down, Rob started teaching a course at the university requiring quite a bit of extra preparation time etc, and I whisked away for a weekend with my siblings in Vancouver. Things were going great until about 10 days ago when our household began the marathon virus run of 2011. I got a cold and then the kids caught it... turns out the virus was RSV and my 2-year-old developed a nasty case of bronchiolitis. Needless to say, with two snot-nosed, hacking children, I haven't ventured out to our usual playdates and classes for fear of spreading the love across all of Alberta. We've been housebound for more than a week. Enough already!

Just as the kids and I are slowly on the mend, Rob has caught our germs and tells me it's a 'man cold'... the poor little bunny! ;)

I think we have a couple more days of keeping to ourselves before I dare to venture to the wide world.

We can make it.

*you'd think with all of this extra at-home time, I would have been a more active blogger... but what with the sleepless nights and general lack of motivation from my own cold... I opted for reading and lounging (wallowing?) instead. Can you really blame me?

No comments:

Post a Comment