Saturday, October 8, 2011

School

"I love kindergarten mom!" I'm happy to report that David gleefully pronounces this to me a few times every week. After a little more than a month, my oldest boy is still excited to go to school every day and comes home full of stories about all the things he's learning, his wonderful teacher and the kids who are becoming friends. Phew. That's what a mom needs to hear. I have to say I think I have been a little more nervous about this transition than he was and it's so great to see him thriving.

It is also amazing to hear David sharing the many french words he's picking up already too. How neat is it that he spontaneously counted to 20 in french at the table the other day or that I overheard him naming the parts of the body in french to his brother!

My adorable middle son Matthew is also excited about school this year. He is going to preschool one morning a week and loves every minute of it. His teacher told me it is as though he's already been attending there for two years - he's confident and wants to participate in everything that's going on.

This mama is proud of her two school boys!

No comments:

Post a Comment