After a mild November, the winter weather finally arrived this month. We've had frigid temperatures well into the negative 30s and a nice dump of snow to put us in the Christmas spirit.
I like the snow. It's great fun to take the kids out to play, sled, shovel and generally goof around in the white stuff... it's the very cold temperatures that make winter seem long sometimes. ... and we're only a couple of weeks in!
Thankfully, we have lots of out of the house activities scheduled throughout the week so we aren't suffering too badly from cabin fever just yet. It's wonderful to live in a city with so much for us to do - with school, music class, strollercize and playdates, we are out of the house playing somewhere warm at least 4 mornings a week and that really helps. At home we've been keeping busy with lots of lego time, colouring, painting, playdough and of course cars. I guess I'm ok with the winter... but ask me again in February how I feel about it.
No comments:
Post a Comment