Well - I have started back to work a few hours a week and it has thrown an even bigger wrench in my blogging ability.
I'm thankful to be able to work very part time at a job I enjoy, keep my professional skills up and earn a little extra money for the family at the same time. Now it's all about maintaining a good balance in my life, which is not always an easy task.
So far I'm a few weeks in and it's going pretty well. I'm managing to work a little bit each day when the kids are napping and then a little more in the evenings after they're in bed. Unfortunately, my laundry pile and supper menu selection have suffered (or thrived in the case of the laundry pile... it's alive!) as a result of my decrease in free time.
In other (and much more exciting) news - Rob is finished his PhD! He defended his thesis about three weeks ago and it all went very well. Hooray! I'm so proud of him and happy we can now enjoy a stress-free summer of camping and playing and catching up on house projects.
I promise a better post with some fun spring stories and pictures later this week.
And now off to a wee bit of relaxing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment