A quick tale for your enjoyment.
This evening I was playing with my children after supper and Matthew walked up to me with a cup in his hand asking for a drink. I was in the middle of a very serious game with David so I told Matthew I would fetch his water in a couple of moments. He happily toddled off to other pursuits. Less than one minute later he returned and was contentedly sipping from his full water cup. He took a drink and held the cup up to me proclaiming - "Pee!" You guessed it - he had dunked his cup in the toilet bowl to fill it with wholesomely clean drinking water. Ewww!
Thankfully, he followed that with a cup of nice soapy water in the tub... hopefully the second will wash away the germs that may have been floating in the first. ;) A house with two busy boys is no place for a germaphobe!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
hahahahahahahahaha. Least he will have a strong immune system.
ReplyDelete